Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ИндексPortalПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход
Vote for US!
Гласувай за мен в BGTop100.com BGtop Гласувайте за моя сайт в БГ чарт RealTop.net
Вход
Потребителско име:
Парола:
Искам да влизам автоматично с всяко посещение: 
:: Забравих си паролата!
Latest topics
» Вашите форуми!
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel Icon_minitimeЧет Окт 11, 2012 9:46 am by Arryn

» Другарче за РП (настояще)
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel Icon_minitimeПет Сеп 14, 2012 9:45 pm by Victoria Jackson

» Входа
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel Icon_minitimeПет Сеп 14, 2012 9:21 pm by Calypso de Vaux

» Търся си BFF
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel Icon_minitimeПет Сеп 14, 2012 9:15 pm by Victoria Jackson

» ВИП сепаретата на втория етаж
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel Icon_minitimeПет Сеп 14, 2012 9:01 pm by Calypso de Vaux

» Машинките на последния етаж
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel Icon_minitimeВто Сеп 11, 2012 3:39 pm by Alex Edgington

» Club "Elite"
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel Icon_minitimeПон Сеп 10, 2012 11:03 pm by Melissa Withmore

» Chon's messy closet
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel Icon_minitimeПон Сеп 10, 2012 5:34 pm by Chon.

» Roxy's closet
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel Icon_minitimeПон Сеп 10, 2012 3:40 pm by Roxy Ray Parker

Top posters
Майкъл
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel I_voting_bar“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel I_voting_bar“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel I_voting_bar 
Lyla Garrity ~
“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel I_voting_bar“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel I_voting_bar“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel I_voting_bar 
Melissa Withmore
Jonny Daniels
Charlie Rhodes
Paris Hilton
Nikolas Earthwalker
Alexandra Belikov.
Bliss Bonett
Danny Sullivan
Кой е онлайн?
Онлайн е 1 потребител: 0 Регистрирани, 0 Скрити и 1 Гост

Нула

Най-много потребители онлайн: 54, на Чет Сеп 06, 2012 9:27 pm

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel

Go down 
АвторСъобщение
Alexandra Belikov.
Las Vegas Elite
Las Vegas Elite
Alexandra Belikov.

Брой мнения : 63
Местожителство : Там където желаеш да си, но не можеш да бъдеш...

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: “Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel   “Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel Icon_minitimeВто Сеп 04, 2012 3:20 pm

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel Walk-in-closets-20
Върнете се в началото Go down
Alexandra Belikov.
Las Vegas Elite
Las Vegas Elite
Alexandra Belikov.

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: “Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel   “Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel Icon_minitimeСря Сеп 05, 2012 11:54 pm

РП с Jonny Daniels / Минало

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel 482120_461176473913087_520264081_n
Alexandra Belikov.
Las Vegas Elite
Las Vegas Elite
Alexandra Belikov.

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: “Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel   “Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel Icon_minitimeЧет Сеп 06, 2012 12:00 am

РП с Nikolas Earthwalker / Настояще

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel 309494_453334741363927_59153675_n
Sponsored content

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: “Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel   “Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel Icon_minitime

“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.” ~ Coco Chanel
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1